[Texmacs-dev] Edit source tree keyboard shortcut in WinTeXmacs?

From: bobby digital
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Edit source tree keyboard shortcut in WinTeXmacs?
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 04:28:35 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

Just downloaded WinTeXmacs
ftp://ftp.texmacs.org/pub/TeXmacs/windows/stable/wintexmacs-1.0.5.exe

And I think I love it.. Just have one bit of problem, I'd like to have
a keyboard shortcut for Edit Source Tree (as it takes some clicks to
get to it). Found this message:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/texmacs-dev/2007-05/msg00080.html
>> In the TeXmacs editor, use Document/View/Edit source tree
>> (or Shift-Tab) to switch between the usual WYSIWYG mode
>> and the source mode.

> Shift-Tab is specific to the configuration for which I wrote
> the tutorial. But if you add :
> [[
> (kbd-map
>  ("S-tab" (toggle-preamble)))
> ]]
> this keyboard shortcut should become available, although its not
> mandatory to have this for the purpose of the tutorial itself.

I tried adding this to kbd-windows.scm, but it doesn't work..
I tried even adding a button on the toolbar, which would call
toggle-preamble, like adding (in menu-main.scm):

[[
(=> (balloon (icon "tm_open.xpm") "Try toggle") (link toggle-preamble))
]]

but as soon as I click it, winTeXmacs crashes immediately, without any
error or warning messages..

I also tried running tmwin.exe from the command line in Win XP, hoping
for some error messages; but as soon as I call it, I can see another
command window starting and then disappearing - so there are no other
error messages I can obtain..

Well, I hope someone can help with this...

Cheers

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.