[Texmacs-dev] hlink behaviour depends on save state of source file

From: Alvaro Tejero Cantero
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] hlink behaviour depends on save state of source file
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 22:47:21 +0200

Hi,

in source.tm, if I insert

<hlink|name|target.tm> with a nonexistent target.tm the behaviour is
different according to whether the source.tm buffer has been saved or
not

* if it has been saved, I get a minibuffer message informing that
target.tm doesn't exist but nevertheless a new buffer with the name
target.tm is created

* if it has not yet been saved once, the same message appears but I am
not redirected to the new buffer.

All other things equal I prefer the first behaviour since it is more
agile for my wiki-purposes (I don't have to remember to save the
source buffer in order to create other buffers by hyperlink clicking).

TeXmacs 1.0.7.2 here.

Best regards,

Álvaro.