[Texmacs-dev] Re: [TeXmacs] files used in a talk about texmacs in spanis

From: Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Re: [TeXmacs] files used in a talk about texmacs in spanish
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 09:30:00 -0500

Hi all,

I have relation with the people who made the second document. May be this document doesn't arrive to the users list (as many of mine for inexplicable reason), but I'm cross-posting it to devs and also to the original author of second doc.

Cheers,

Offray

Pablo Angulo wrote:
Hello, Joris:
I've corrected the problems with my file: I used pixels (px) instead of
points (pt), so it looked good on my screen. The link is the same.
I have no relation with the people who wrote the second document I
mention. I just found it on their website and found it appropiate for
self-study but not for a one-hour workshop. Should I try to contact them
and ask them if they want to release the texmacs source file?
Regards!

Joris van der Hoeven escribió:
Hi Pablo,

I would be happy to mention the documents on our website,
modulo a few modifications: in the first document,
some of the material (the framed text and some images)
does not fit into the width of a paragraph. Please fix.
In the second document, their seems to be a problem with some of
the headers. Also, I need the TeXmacs source document.

Thanks, Joris