Re: [Texmacs-dev] bzr or git?

From: Alvaro Tejero Cantero
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] bzr or git?
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 11:09:24 +0200

I am very happy with mercurial. It is easy and well documented.
Otherwise I have a slight preference for using git over bzr if only
because it seems that it has more momentum in the community. One
should also maybe consider the hosting options à la github.com,
sharesource.org, etc, but I am not versed in them.

Álvaro.