[Texmacs-dev] [bug]: saved buffers do not appear to be marked unmodified

From: Jeremy Henty
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] [bug]: saved buffers do not appear to be marked unmodified
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 19:46:56 +0100

Using SVN revision  2720, TeXmacs *always* claims that  the buffer has
not been saved  when I try to  close it, even if no  changes have been
made, or  if I have just  saved it with  F3.  The changes are  in fact
saved without  any problem,  it's just that  TeXmacs appears  to think
they haven't  been.  I *guess* that  the save operation  is failing to
mark the buffer as unmodified.

Regards,

Jeremy Henty

Details:
TeXmacs r2720, built locally from source
Linux 2.6.27.24
glibc 2.5.1
gcc 4.1.2
Xorg 7.4