[Texmacs-dev] Qt-TeXmacs - exec_delayed broken

From: Norbert Nemec
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Qt-TeXmacs - exec_delayed broken
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 16:17:21 +0100

Hi Max,

it seems that the exec_delayed implementation in Qt/TeXmacs is seriously broken. The old version mixed up the order, and the latest patch that tries to correct this somehow does not work either. Actually, I don't even understand how the latest version is supposed to work.

A quick-and-dirty workaround is to comment out exec_delayed&Co in qt_gui.cpp, reactivate it in Guile/Scheme/object.cpp and reintroduce the call to exec_pending_commands in tm_server.cpp. This seems to solve all my problems at once...

Greetings,
Norbert