[Texmacs-dev] footer problem

From: Peter Rapčan
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] footer problem
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 18:58:50 +0200

Hi everybody,

Very long time ago I reported a problem encountered on Mac OS X when having a
very long footer (5 lines). Placing the cursor on, say, the 5th line of the
footnote one can use the up-arrow key to move the cursor up to the second line,
but not to the first line of the footnote. When clicking the mouse somewhere on
the first line, the cursor appears at the end of the footnote but when one
types, the text is inserted in the (correct) position where the click has been
made.

At the time I reported this bug Joris said he could not reproduce it on a Linux
box. I did check and really on a linux box the problem was not present. Now I
am using OS X version of texmacs 1.0.7.6 (Qt port binary) and 1.0.7.3 (X widows
version from Fink unstable) again and the problem is still present. I presume
that on Linux there is still no problem... Please find attached a .tm file
where the bug is manifested on OS X.

Cheers,

Peter