Re: [Texmacs-dev] patch: make input methods work in Qt-TeXmacs

From: Gubinelli Massimiliano
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] patch: make input methods work in Qt-TeXmacs
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 10:46:41 +0200

Dear Zou,

sorry I forgot: you can use French input method (or Italian) to reproduce the misbehaviour. Actually it is really a known bug of Qt/Mac (both Carbon and Cocoa) which has been fixed in the upcoming 4.7.0.
As an aside I suggest to use Qt/Carbon 4.7.0 rc1 on the Mac. The Cocoa version has still a bug with Ctrl+Tab not recognized and versions before that have the bug with input methods. I hope they will address the Cocoa version bug soon (I have filed it some times ago).

Best
max

PS: I committed also a fix for the locate bug.