Re:Re: [Texmacs-dev] patch: add some CJK truetype fonts

From: Zou Hu
Subject: Re:Re: [Texmacs-dev] patch: add some CJK truetype fonts
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 19:38:22 +0800 (CST)

STIX fonts are opentype fonts. I have just tried them as follow:
- Add some font definition to fonts-truetype.scm and format-text-menu.scm
- Add stix fonts path to search path in tt_locate function in tt_file.cpp
- Add its suffix .otf to tt_font_find function in tt_file.cpp
And It works. Since freetype supports opentype fonts, There should be no
any difference for support these fonts.
On 2010-09-17 19:05:21,"Joris van der Hoeven" <address@hidden> wrote:

>Now that we are talking fonts, I just tried the new STIX fonts,
>but I do not really understand how they work. Someone knows about
>the appropriate installation procedure to follow?
>
>Best wishes, --Joris

全国最低价,天天在家冲照片,24小时发货上门!