[Texmacs-dev] labeling enhancement suggestion

From: Peter Rapčan
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] labeling enhancement suggestion
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 12:14:40 +0100

Hi developers,

I would like to suggest an enhancement to the labeling/referencing system. If a
label *is* referenced from somewhere in a document, could this fact be
suggested by a label mark that would be different (e.g. color) from the label
mark shown when the label *is not" really referenced anywhere in a document?

An example of this being useful: I want to delete a labeled equation, but I
don't know whether it is referenced to somewhere else in the text and thus
whether the equation can or cannot be deleted safely.

Would be very useful in my opinion. What do you think?

Cheers,

Peter.