[Texmacs-dev] bug

From: Gubinelli Massimiliano
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] bug
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 20:07:06 +0100

Ciao Joris,
 I've found the following (supposed) bug. The function drd_env_read (tree env,
string var, tree val) in src/Data/Drd/drd_info.cpp assume to be called with an
env tree which is not atomic. But it can happen that the env tree is atomic
(for example when trying to open one of the help topics). For some coincidence
it does to give rise to problems but I'm messing up with the basic structure
and the magic disappear very easily. Of course I checked on the current svn
that the bug is reproducible (i.e. without my modifications). What I do not
understand if it is the assumption that it is wrong or it is a bug somewhere
else which breaks this assumption.

Attached a patch to add some checking which show the problem.

best
max