[Texmacs-dev] trees bug

From: Gubinelli Massimiliano
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] trees bug
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 15:34:18 +0100

Hi Joris,
 in  https://gitorious.org/~mgubi/texmacs/new-scheme i added a branch
debug-trees which implements the continuation patch and some patch for the
t->obs bug and also some debugging to find further bugs. In this branch texmacs
fails on the check_atomic function (which I added for debugging) during the
typesetting of the full manual in cpp_language::get_color, but I do not
understand why since the code is inlined and it is not easy to precisely point
out the code line which is wrong.

best
max

ps: I shift the discussion in texmacs-dev so maybe somebody would like to give
a look...