Re: [Texmacs-dev] texmacs broken, tm file corrupt

From: cah6
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] texmacs broken, tm file corrupt
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 11:18:27 -0500

When opened with notepad, the file is completely blank, which makes me think it's not going to be very recoverable.

Running texmacs from the command line opens it as if I had started it normally, and gives the strange blank window. By the way, I have to go to task manager to close said blank window...closing or alt-f4'ing doesn't do anything. In addition, in the task manager it says that it's using 25% of my cpu power, which I would think is more than texmacs would normally use. I'm using Windows.

Which .Texmacs directory are you referring to? Can't find something like that in either the texmacs program files folder, or user folders.

That's another strange thing, regarding dropbox. It only has 3 version available through prev. versions: the current one, and two from the first day I made the file. It sometimes says "updated 10 min. ago" or something, but isn't keeping the old version around for me to look at. Is there some setting or way to look at -more- previous versions? Thanks all for the speedy replies.

Christian Henry