Re: [Texmacs-dev] texmacs broken, tm file corrupt

From: Gubinelli Massimiliano
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] texmacs broken, tm file corrupt
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 09:06:08 +0200

Which version of Windows? There should be a TeXmacs directory in the
"Application Data" directory of your home folder. Or something like that. I do
not have a Windows machine to check but user specific data of various
applications are stored in such a folder (maybe a different name it have). If
you localize the one for TeXmacs you can remove it to try a fresh start.

Try to see if you have a .tm~ file which hopefully contains a previous version.

Best
Max