Re: [Texmacs-dev] fold/unfold

From: Miguel de Benito Delgado
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] fold/unfold
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 14:07:44 +0200

Salut Julien,

Julien Frontisi wrote:
I use my personal translations that I put in a ~/.TeXmacs/langs/natural/dic/english-french.scm file
I can share it with you :
Could you merge your translations with the default ones and send them to me to commit to the main repository?
but I don't like it because I consider that the same english word in different menus don't necessarily share
a common best translation. I don't know how to make translations differ.
Is it possible ?
I'm afraid it currently isn't, no. I think there was some non-conclusive discussion on this topic in Albufeira, but that was it. All that is needed is going for some standard and implementing it in scheme and the c++ core, but one must be chosen, the details be discussed and then someone has to actually go and implement it. ;)

Best,
--
Miguel de Benito.