Re: [Texmacs-dev] Mathematica Plugin

From: Peter Rapčan
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Mathematica Plugin
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 12:42:38 +0200

Dear Philippe,

Thank you for the information. Indeed, it would help a lot if at least scripts
that are working for specific combinations of Mathematica & OS were made
available somewhere.

As for the problems with developing a universally working script you've
mentioned, I am willing to try the scripts / help debugging them with various
versions (Mathematica 7 & 8 at least) on OS X (probably I could also install &
try on Windows & Linux). Moreover, if someone took the task to develop such a
universal script, I am willing to provide remote access to a machine with
Mathematica(s) & OS X / Linux.

Best,
Peter.