Re: [Texmacs-dev] Errors while trying to get the sympy plugin latex outp

From: rdeterre
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Errors while trying to get the sympy plugin latex output to work
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 11:10:43 -0700 (PDT)

It does work, with this output :

$ echo test me hé hé | iconv -f ISO-8859-1 -t UTF-8
test me hé hé

I'm not sure if it's relevant, but the error does not appear only when the
latex function is called in the Python console, but for each and every
output of this console. Everything outside the Python console seems to work
though.

Regards,

Romain