Re: [Texmacs-dev] Windows compile

From: Miguel de Benito Delgado
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Windows compile
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 23:36:13 +0100

Hi Max,

  what exactly the errors where I don't recall (problems because of ifdefs using WIN32, some functions not available (fseek for large file systems, etc.) Some headers not being included... I also had to install zlib and update freetype as already discussed. Otherwise no big issues.

I'm attaching a patch with VERY-dirty-hack-modifications (TM), that I made in order to get it compile. They are not solutions, just "get-out-my-way" fixes, but they may still be used as a guide to actually solve the issues, which in any case won't be that hard.

Best,
--
Miguel de  Benito.