tftb-help

[Tftb-help] pls help

From: jocelyn lu
Subject: [Tftb-help] pls help
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 20:52:01 +0800

Hi,
I start to work in time-frquency area and go through some of time-frequency toolbox Matlab functions, and found all the tfrxxx functions are sloved in an flaxible way. Is there anybody could explain which mathmatical linear algebra method is used when you implement the integration equaltion,such as tfrstft,tfrspwv? I'm confused in how to choose the tau range in different tfr equation.

Thanks,
Jocelyn

Get cheap fares online with MSN Travel http://www.msn.com.sg/travel/