tftb-help

Re: [Tftb-help] pls help

From: jocelyn lu
Subject: Re: [Tftb-help] pls help
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 20:48:51 +0800

Hi,
I¡¯m investigating how to use diagonal-toeplitz-diagonal factorization to produce good TFR, eg, IEEE paper <<Toeplitz and Hankel kernels for estimating time-varying spectra of discrete-time random processes>>,substitute Eq(31) which is a kernel function into discrete Cohen's class to get Eq(33)which is a TFR.

Wondering if anyone had studied and  like to share experience with me?

thanks,
Jocelyn