tftb-help

[Tftb-help] Re: Sub Classes

From: Sherif Omran
Subject: [Tftb-help] Re: Sub Classes
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 03:57:36 -0800 (PST)

Hello guys,

Thank you for your reply to my previous question regarding frequency reassignment.

I ve another two questions.

(1) Is it possible to do FFT-Sub Classes ?

I mean with it, i need high resolution at low frequency (f<600) and thus i need to use more number of points than in higher frequencies (f>600Hz).

I wrote actually the code as a part of my dissertation but I want to ask may be you have more efficient one with multi subclasses.

(2) Does any body know also, if i use the frequency reassignment with FFT, can i get resolution of 7 Hz using 256 points or 512 points?

thanks
regards,
Sherif Omran
Zurich - Switzerland