tftb-help

Re: [Tftb-help] Frequency reassignment (fwd)

From: Eric Chassande-Mottin
Subject: Re: [Tftb-help] Frequency reassignment (fwd)
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 11:42:23 +0100 (CET)

Hi Sherif,

 I ve another two questions.

 (1) Is it possible to do FFT-Sub Classes ?

I mean with it, i need high resolution at low frequency (f<600) and thus i need to use more number of points than in higher frequencies (f>600Hz).

i don't think it does.

I wrote actually the code as a part of my dissertation but I want to ask may be you have more efficient one with multi subclasses.

(2) Do you know also, if i use the frequency reassignment with FFT, can i get resolution of 7 Hz using 256 points or 512 points?

the best way to answer this question is that you run your own monte-carlo!

e.