tftb-help

Re: [Tftb-help] Status of ANSI C port, or alternatives to it

From: Francois Auger
Subject: Re: [Tftb-help] Status of ANSI C port, or alternatives to it
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 16:47:56 +0200

Dear Matt,

The ANSI port of the TFTB is safe, because it was used by Emmanuel
Davy during his PhD. However, this C code was used to produce mex
files to accelerate matlab processings (replacing matlab language
interpreted code by a C language compiled executable). I don't know if
you can use these codes for something else than to produce mexfiles.
I thing so, but I have never done it.

However, I am interested by this question. I also have a project requiring
time frequency analysis written in the  C language. Maybe we could
collaborate on this this year ? Could you please tell me who you are precisely ?

Best regards,