thales-misc

[Thales] evolution

From: CrazyCat
Subject: [Thales] evolution
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 16:33:42 +0200

Hi there,

I'm using Thales since a while, and I think that some enhancements are possible (I'm not sure I can do them, I don't know C): - adding the U:line in the server DB: there's no way to choose wich server we want to exclude in a select :( - the server.linkedto field seems to not be right (due to the limitation of tinyint(3) ?): my records are all 255, and my servid are around 8200 (thales isn't really stable, so it increase the server list).

I'll have a look in the source code, I may need help, anyone ready to answer my (stupid) questions?

Regards

P.S.: sorry for my bad english, I'm french ;)
--
Découvrez Original War: http://www.original-war.org
Humour: http://www.chatfou.com