Re: [Therion] Projection Plan and Elevation

From: Martin Sluka
Subject: Re: [Therion] Projection Plan and Elevation
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 11:23:58 +0200

At 11:06 +0200 23.9.2005, Stacho Mudrak wrote:

>So there is no other way than doing it manually (we use Adobe
>Illustrator for this).

Take care for how big files the combination of several PDFs may
produce. I made a map with one 1:200 map (complicated 4 km cave) and
I added in Illustrator three smaller maps of the same cave with
different options. The final PDF was 85 MB and to print out it I have
to use only Illustrator, any other program collapsed

Martin