Re: [Therion] Projection Plan and Elevation

From: Stacho Mudrak
Subject: Re: [Therion] Projection Plan and Elevation
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 11:06:29 +0200

Philip Schuchardt wrote:
> I have a plan and profile view of a map and I would like them in the same pdf
> file.  Any ideas?

Currently, there is no way how to do it in therion. As far as I know,
there is some way how to include one PDF file into another using some
special PDFTeX commands, but this is the field of MartinB.

I am already thinking of this - to make it possible via some commands in
configuration file, but it still only in TODO list. It simmilar problem
as having multiple selections in the file.

So there is no other way than doing it manually (we use Adobe
Illustrator for this). I saw one combined map of Jenny Black, may be she
can give you some other hints, what software to use for postprocessing
therion maps.

> My plan map has the default projection (plan)
> My profile map has the projection [elevation 0]
>
> By the way, Therion is a really cool piece of software!

Thanks, S.