[Therion] Translation to Portuguese

From: Fa. FJH Toni Cavalheiro
Subject: [Therion] Translation to Portuguese
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 10:17:25 -0400

Hello,

Im starting to use the Therion here in Brazil and saw that the software has only three languages available:

language es

language en

language cz

Is it possible to create a new language to Portuguese Brazil?

language pt_br

Of course I can help to translate all symbols to my native language.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

-Toni

TONI CAVALHEIRO

External IT Consultant to:

Wacker Química do Brasil Ltda.

Rua Municipal, 100 - Jd. Alvorada

06612-060 Jandira - SP - Brasil

Office +55 11 4789-8352

Mobile +55 11 9221-2470

Fax +55 11 4789-8356

address@hidden

WACKER

CREATING TOMORROW'S SOLUTIONS

This communication and any files or attachments transmitted with it may contain information that is copyrighted or confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or the entity to which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at once so that we may take the appropriate action and avoid troubling you further.
Thank you for your cooperation. Please contact your local IT staff or email address@hidden if you need assistance.