Re: [Therion] Translation to Portuguese

From: Ladislav Blazek
Subject: Re: [Therion] Translation to Portuguese
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 16:40:04 +0200 (CEST)

Once again with correct formating...

Hi Toni,
If you are running Therion on *nix machine it is realy simple.

This is for translation of map labels (from Therion book):

- run 'perl process.pl export xx' in the
  'thlang' Therion source subdirectory. This creates a file
  texts_xx.txt. This file is UTF-8 encoded.
- edit the texts_xx.txt file. Add your translations at lines
  beginning with 'xx'.
- run make update
- compile Therion

For translation of user interface repeat all steps in 'xtherion/lang'
directory.

L.B

Ladislav Blazek