Re: [Therion] thconfig disapearing...

From: Eric Madelaine
Subject: Re: [Therion] thconfig disapearing...
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 14:28:29 +0200

Stacho Mudrak a écrit :

> I am sorry for that, but I have no idea what is behind. I will try to
>
>reproduce this error and we will see. In any case, I can add automatic
>backup of thconfig file, if problems like this will appear in the future.

Yes, thus would be helpful.
Naturaly, I did a backup by hand, after the crash yesterday, but it
means doing it each time you change significantly the config file, add a
layout, etc.

>May be a little reconstruction of xtherion would be also usefull. It
>does not make sense to have two editors of text files (.th and
>thconfig). I hope I will find some time in the near future.

By the way, why is it forbidden to have the layout definitions in the
main the file, or in another "input" file ?

Eric.