Re: [Therion] thconfig disapearing...

From: Stacho Mudrak
Subject: Re: [Therion] thconfig disapearing...
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 15:24:48 +0200

Sorry for the delay, but last weeks I have been a little bit busy.

> Yes, thus would be helpful.
> Naturaly, I did a backup by hand, after the crash yesterday, but it
> means doing it each time you change significantly the config file, add a
> layout, etc.

I have added backup of thconfig files to xtherion, just install the latest
snapshot. Until I will have more time to find where the problem is, I think
this will be a solution. I have tried to reproduce this error, but without
success.

> By the way, why is it forbidden to have the layout definitions in the
> main the file, or in another "input" file ?

It was one of the ideas in the beginning of therion: Input files should be
abstract description of the cave. Layout is something, what is not measured in
the cave and should be separated from the data.

I am not sure, whether this is correct now and I would like to add some
possibility to enter input directly in the configuration files.

S.