Re: [Therion] stalagmite symbols and team names

From: Stacho Mudrak
Subject: Re: [Therion] stalagmite symbols and team names
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 10:23:34 +0200

> 1 - I tried to change the symbol-set option in the layout, but all of
> them (UIS, ASF, CCNP, SKBB) are the same for stalactite/stalagmite?
> like an "Y" and an inverted "Y"? I couldn't notice any change in
> symbols, just that the centreline was displayed for UIS.

Currently, there are not too much different symbols defined. If you would like
to use different symbols, you need to define them. It is not so complicated, if
you would like to do it.

> 2 - The names of the topo team. Are they sorted alphabetically
> according to the last name? Can I change this?

Only in the case, when everybody surveyed same length of the cave. Otherwise
people are sorted according to surveyed length. You can easily changed
everything what is in the map header using simle TeX code in layout:

code tex-map
\def\topoteam{John Smith, Bill Smith, etc...}
endcode

See thbook page 56 for further things, that can be changed.

S.