[Therion] scrap in multiple parts

From: thierrygonon
Subject: [Therion] scrap in multiple parts
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 13:23:22 +0300

Hello everybody...

I've got the following problem : I've made a survey (in a ptolemaic
cistern, in Alexandria) and my plan is, on the sketch, in multiple parts
: each time I've change the direction, I've made a new part, without any
link (problem of angle between both parts, that I can't report
precisely). How can I do ?
I've tried to put every parts on the same scan and to precise for each
the 2 survey points, but the result isn't very good... Do I have to join
all parts (with the right angles...) before drawing it with the map
editor ? Is there another way to do this ?

Thank you very much

Thierry