Re: [Therion] usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lvtkjpeg

From: Stacho Mudrak
Subject: Re: [Therion] usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lvtkjpeg
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 18:38:05 +0100

Michael Lake wrote:
> How do I get this vtkjpeg ?

If just deleting -lvtkjpeg from Makefile does not help, I see two other
possibilities:

1. Compile VTK your self and link therion against this compilation.
Usually vtkjpeg is created.

2. Link therion against libjpeg already present in your system. For
this, you need to do following changes:

* install libjpeg-devel package
* in loch/lxImgIO.cxx:13 change #include <vtk_jpeg.h> to #include
<libjpeg.h> (or whatever libjpeg header is - I have no idea.)
* in Makefile replace -lvtkjpeg with -ljpeg

S.