[Therion] therion and DEMs

From: thierrygonon
Subject: [Therion] therion and DEMs
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 16:03:48 +0100

Hi Wolfgang,

I'm using the Nasa SRTM DEMs, with the 90m precision. I've also used the
functions that allows the transformation of vector level lines in DEMs,
so that I can visualize them through nviz (include in GRASS) or Paraview
(own installation). To import therion datas, I export them from therion
in SQL format, but it only delivers the axis points... I still didn't
try the new feature (ESRI Shapefile export)...

Thierry