Re: [Therion] therion by examples

From: marco corvi
Subject: Re: [Therion] therion by examples
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 18:22:12 +0100

On Tue, 2007-02-06 at 13:01 +0100, Wolfgang Zillig wrote:
> Hi Thierry,
>
> I'm also using Grass for preparing my images and the DEM. So it would be
> nice to share experience.
>
> Wolfgang
>
> thierrygonon schrieb:
> > I've put in the *FRENCH* section of wiki (I'm planning a translation,
> > one day !!) about integration of Therion datas in OpenSource GIS, in
> > this case, GRASS, and DEM use... If Wolfgang want some help...
> > I could help Marco, but don't have many time !!
> >
> > Thierry
> >
> > Wolfgang Zillig a écrit :
> >
> >> I could add a passage about digital elevation models (DEM) and
> >> airophotos, coordinate systems and transformations. But I'm not an
> >> expert in these things, I just use some tools to do that ;-)
> >>
> >> Wolfgang

hi,

i think that the contribution to therion by examples on the wiki
are important and valuable. i tried to keep up with them but i
probably have lost some (maybe many), but looking at it i got
the impression that it was getting less and less useful.

the best idea i can come up with is to freeze tbe on the wiki
as it is, and put in a new version, which describes therion as
it is now (version 0.5.0), not as it was eight months ago !
any better option ?

i tried to put together a bundle with sources, html,
and code for TBE, ... "as it is",
http://marcocorvi.altervista.org/tbe.tgz

it is good that thierry and wolfgang can work on the integration of
therion with "geography". it is something i do not know much about.

marco