thotbook-dev

[Thotbook-dev] First docbook editing features within ThotEditor

From: Yann Dirson
Subject: [Thotbook-dev] First docbook editing features within ThotEditor
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 16:28:00 +0200

I have started to work on Schema and Presentation files for a very
small subset of DocBook.  This is available in the "thotbook" module.

The presentation currently has a ToC view and a document-information
view, in addition to the full-text one.

I'll add screenshots of a sample file when I tag the next snapshot.

CVS
===

I'll use tags like SNAPSHOT_2001-10-22 to identify coherent sets of
files.  You may want to use them instead of the CVS head.

$ cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/thotbook login
(Logging in to address@hidden)
CVS password:
$ cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/thotbook co -c
thotbook     thotbook
thoteditor   thoteditor
$ cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/thotbook co docbook

--
Yann Dirson <address@hidden>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Free-Software Engineer                                Ingénieur Logiciel-Libre