thotbook-dev

Re: [Thotbook-dev] Re: Are there ThotBook debian packages around?

From: Yann Dirson
Subject: Re: [Thotbook-dev] Re: Are there ThotBook debian packages around?
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 10:06:40 +0200

On Mon, May 20, 2002 at 09:50:06AM +0200, Steinar Bang wrote:

> > Has anyone built debian packages of ThotBook?  And do they have apt
> > lines for these pacakges?  I know there are no packages in debian
> > proper.

No.  I've planned to package thoteditor, then we can package the thot
definitions for thotbook.  The standalone thotbook application does
not really exist yet.

> There are packages for amaya,
> but curiously there seem to be no libthot, and libthot-devel packages.

Current thotlib is part of amaya source tarball, and the build system
does not produce shared libs.  In fact it does not even seem to think
that other people would want to use thotlib :(

It would be great if someone moved the amaya build system to
automake/libtool.  That would allow many more things to happen !

Regards,
--
Yann Dirson <address@hidden>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Technical support manager                Responsable de l'assistance technique