thug

[Thug] question GNU/Hurd Group

From: Ricardo Grützmacher
Subject: [Thug] question GNU/Hurd Group
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 00:22:57 +0000

Hi,

I'm brazilian and have already some contact with GNU/Hurd but unfotunately i didn't manage to install X and other nice software on my GNU/Hurd so i came back to GNU/Linux for the moment.

I sugest that you create a mail list such as GNU/Linux User Groups usually does for GNU/Hurd so people from around the world can share experiences on using GNU/Hurd.

I'm searching for a GNU/Hurd list for new users. Do you know some?
I would appreciate any hint.

Thanks

Ricardo Grützmacher