thug

Re: [Thug] question GNU/Hurd Group

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: Re: [Thug] question GNU/Hurd Group
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 13:34:53 -0800

On Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 12:22:57AM +0000, Ricardo Gr?tzmacher wrote:

> I'm brazilian and have already some contact with GNU/Hurd but
> unfotunately i didn't manage to install X and other nice software on
> my GNU/Hurd so i came back to GNU/Linux for the moment.

> I sugest that you create a mail list such as GNU/Linux User Groups
> usually does for GNU/Hurd so people from around the world can share
> experiences on using GNU/Hurd.

Users groups tend to be more local, although being the only GNU/Hurd
users group right now, we've been collecting people from all over the
place. =)

The best forum for help is probably address@hidden  It's an all
purpose help list.  If you're using Debian, you can also consider both
address@hidden, and address@hidden

--
"Frankly, trying to turn Windows into a decent educational software
development platform is about as fun as jumping naked into a pit of