thug

Re: [Thug] Moz 1.0

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: Re: [Thug] Moz 1.0
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 12:06:45 -0700

On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 11:56:45AM -0700, James Morrison wrote:

>  Well, it looks like the moz party will be this weekend, who is in.

> Humm, it seems I was filtering thug emails before, I wonder if they
> will get through now.

Receipt of this message will indicate success.

My thought is that Thuggers should all go for food first - (Does
Etheopian, $10-$15 a plate work for people, or should I find a cheaper
place?) and then work our way over to the Moz release party.  Since we
won't know anyone there, after a bit we can stagger over to my place
and finish drinking.

--
 One of the great things about books is sometimes
 there are some fantastic pictures.