thug

Re: [Thug] Moz 1.0

From: Simon Law
Subject: Re: [Thug] Moz 1.0
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 16:16:52 -0400

On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 12:06:45PM -0700, Jeff Bailey wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 11:56:45AM -0700, James Morrison wrote:
>
> >  Well, it looks like the moz party will be this weekend, who is in.
>
> > Humm, it seems I was filtering thug emails before, I wonder if they
> > will get through now.
>
> Receipt of this message will indicate success.
>
> My thought is that Thuggers should all go for food first - (Does
> Etheopian, $10-$15 a plate work for people, or should I find a cheaper
> place?) and then work our way over to the Moz release party.  Since we
> won't know anyone there, after a bit we can stagger over to my place
> and finish drinking.

        Fantastic.  Sounds like a plan, and a fairly good one at that.

        Do we want to set a time for dinner?  It looks like Torontozilla
will be held on 15 June at Vinnie's, which is where we had our office
Christmas bash last year.

        Hrm...  Looking at the signup list, it looks like Gavin from the
CSC is going to be showing up.  So that will be one person that Jim,
Ryan and I will know.

Simon