Re: [Tinycc-devel] Annoying new warning

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Annoying new warning
Date: Tue, 2 May 2017 14:24:22 +0200

When I see this warning, it makes me think that application will produce
unpredictable results based on value on stack.
That's why I consider this as an annoying warning.
It's hard to figure out that this code is platform dependent and will not
happen with mine (ARM).
Suppose that tomorrow, someone else will use this function for all targets,
warning will remain the same but will produce wrong code.

IMHO it must be fixed before next release.

Note this warning is rather recent, like few weeks ago.