tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Re: [Fwd: Re: tlf and SP-DX Contest]

From: rein couperus PA0RCT
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Re: [Fwd: Re: tlf and SP-DX Contest]
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 21:41:07 +0200

Hello Wolf,

I found the logcfg.dat file for the spdx test, and tested it with tlf-0.8.18
(the latest version). It still works like 2 yrs ago :-)

In the SPDX the stations outside Poland only work polish stations, so the
exchange (and the multiplier) is a single letter (16 of them per band).
The file I use includes the following statements:

CONTEST=spdx
#all other contest names commented out...

LOGFILE=spdxtest.log

NETKEYER

FIFO_INTERFACE

RADIO_CONTROL
RIGMODEL=351
RIGSPEED=2400
RIGPORT=0

PARTIALS

F1=CQ DE % TEST
F2=@ DE %
F3=@ ++5NN--#
F4=TU 73
F5= @
F6=%
F7=@ SRI QSO B4 GL
F8=AGN
F9= ?
F10= QRZ?
F11= PSE K
F12=++++TEST---- % %
CW_TU_MSG=TU %
S&P_TU_MSG=TU 5NN #

SHORT_SERIAL

CONTEST_MODE

RECALL_MULTS

#SERIAL_EXCHANGE

THREE_POINTS

# Multiplier type:
#
WYSIWYG_MULTIBAND
#   (makes its own multiplier list
#    on the go...)

The wysiwyg mult routine works correctly on the spdx, and the qso's are
properly scored with 3 points. Even the mult recall function works o.k. (only
checked it in CW :-). The exchange routine will not check if the exchange is
valid, this is a "feature" of the wysiwyg routine.
So it seems no changes to tlf are necessary for this one.
If you are stuck, try to delete the .paras file, that sometimes helps also.

Let me know if it works o.k.... (and if otherwise..)

success, and 72

Rein PA0RCT  (HW8, IndexLabs QRPplus #1220, K2 #1043)

By the way, tnx for the netkeyer file.. I will test it immediately !!

Email: address@hidden or address@hidden