tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: tlf and SP-DX Contest]

From: rein couperus PA0RCT
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: tlf and SP-DX Contest]
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 22:29:48 +0200

Yes, it is right... I did not have time to test it :-)
Man, do I like pleasant surprises......

Rein PA0RCT

BTW: Tnx for a sneak preview on the cwdaemon with serial keying. You are
right, the cwdaemon sounds better with K2 sound... I like it.

I think the cwdaemon should get a parameter (-s [tty0|ttyS1] ?)...
What do you think Joop? (I am sending you the cwdaemon.c by separate mail..)

Rein