tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Fwd: Re: tlf scoring

From: rein couperus PA0RCT
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Fwd: Re: tlf scoring
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 10:09:20 +0200

Subject: Re: tlf scoring
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 09:33:24 +0200
From: rein couperus PA0RCT <address@hidden>
To: "Amort, Anthony L" <address@hidden>
Cc: address@hidden

Hello Tony,

The Cabrillo format does not include points or multipliers. Those are
calculated from the exchange information contained in the file by the contest
evaluation software of the ARRL. The final score, as calculated by tlf,
should appear in the summary part of the cabrillo file. If that is not the
case, please send me the logcfg.dat file you are using, so I can adapt tlf to
do it. You can also do it using a simple editor, as cabrillo is a flat ascii
text file.

On a more general note, we are trying to write a separate cabrillo generator
in PERL...

73,

Rein PA0RCT

On Wednesday 16 April 2003 21:30, you wrote:
>No matter what I try I cannot seem to get the score to come out right.
>
>I have tried to set up for the ARRL RTTY contest (now long past) and I can
>get the proper score to show in the score window, but when I use :WRITE to
>generate the Cabrillo file, no score is written in, and it looks like the
>mults are not properly tracked.
>
>Is there some simple step I have likely missed?

73,

Tony Amort
N7CKP

Email: address@hidden or address@hidden