tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Upload version tlf-0.8.19

From: rein couperus PA0RCT
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Upload version tlf-0.8.19
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 22:59:34 +0200

Hello all,

I have uploaded tlf-0.8.19.tar.gz to http://savannah.nongnu.org/download.tlf

From the readme:

tlf-0.8.19
==========

- Added flexible point parameters for logcfg.dat
        (tnx for contribution Mitko, LZ3NY):

                COUNTRYLIST=SP_DX:SP    List of countries that have exceptional
points.
                                                                Format e.g.
NRAUTEST:OH,OH0,OJ0M,SM,OZ,OY,OX etc...
                                                                You can also
give a file name, and put the
                                                                country
information into a file (same format).

                COUNTRY_LIST_POINTS=5   All countries in the list get 5 points

                USE_COUNTRYLIST_ONLY    Only countries in the list get (5)
points,
                                                                all others 0.

                MY_COUNTRY_POINTS=1     My own country gets 1 point
                MY_CONTINENT_POINTS=2   Other countries in my continent get 2
points
                DX_POINTS=10                    DX countries get 10 points

                The above only takes care of the points, not the multipliers!!
                You can combine this system with e.g. a WYSIWYG_MULTIBAND  or a
                COUNTRY_MULT, a MULT_LIST or SECTIONS.

                Please try this well before the contest, so there is still time
                make changes if needed!!

- Added possibility to give > 9 points (e.g. CQWW-160m)

- Bug fix: wysiwyg_multiband would accept empty exchange as a mult.

- Added weight control (Alt-w) for cwdaemon-0.4 netkeyer (-5 ... 5)

- Tlf now sends weight from logcfg.dat to netkeyer at startup

- Tlf now sends speed from logcfg.dat to netkeyer at startup

- Startup works faster at restart

As the cwdaemon also has serial port output and weight control now, I will
stop supporting the older kernel module based keyer modules in future
versions of tlf. PTT output and paddle inputs are in the todo list for
cwdaemon also.

To make things easier for maintenance the cwdaemon will be the only keyer
 supported.

The documentation will be updated this weekend.

73,

Rein PA0RCT

Email: address@hidden or address@hidden