tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] back to TLF

From: Wolf-Ruediger Juergens
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] back to TLF
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 21:29:05 +0200

Rein,
could you please confirm/check that in the sidetone from the pc-speaker
the first sign is also missing?
If the sidetone is ok, I have an idea where the failure comes from.
If not, I'm clueless and have to investigate more in the details. The
problem ist that I dont have the failure here on my Suse 9.0 Box.

If other users also have the failure of the missing first sign in
transmission, could you please check if the first sign in the
pc-speaker is also missing or not?
In case you dont have the failure could you tell me if you use the ptt
together with keying or not.

Thanks for your help
73 Wolf, DL2WRJ
--
http://www.dl2wrj.de - CW - Digital - QRP - QRPP - QRSS
DL-QRP-AG #2138 AGCW #3022 RU-QRP #47 G-QRP #11473 QRP-L #2545