tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] back to TLF

From: David Quental
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] back to TLF
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 20:58:47 +0100

Hello again Wolf.

Hello David,

No, I use small interface from lpt port direct to cw entry of rig.
Like you I never heard that missing at beginning.

Thanks for your quick replay, do you use the PTT output or only the keying output? I think that the problem is related to the PTT, but I'm not sure so I need this information also.
Ok, I think I use Keying output, it is that jack in back of my ts-850sat, only need to push down vox botton of rig to activate it.

Hope this can help you.

CT1DRB
David Quental

73 Wolf, DL2WRJ