tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Distro question.....

From: Rein Couperus
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Distro question.....
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 09:13:56 +0100

Hi Charlie...

in fact it should be easy to do... there is a little install script in the
exec directory on the CD, which installs the pen and loads the stuff at boot
time... I will try to enable the hard drive (also NTFS) for the next version,
but wanted to wait for the 2.6 kernel, as writing to NTFS is still dangerous
with earlier kernels...

73,

Rein PA0R

--