tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Colours on Gnome

From: Rein Couperus
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Colours on Gnome
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 12:11:59 +0100

I have been experimenting a bit and I now have a colour scheme for Gnome
terminal I like....

You can follow the following procedure:

1: start a gnome terminal and goto Edit -> Profiles -> New
2: Profile name = tlf, base on default
3: goto colours
4: change the first 8 custom colour palette entries into:
Palette entry 1: 000000
Palette entry 2: AA0000
Palette entry 3: 2FFA2F
Palette entry 4: 16110C